Sunday, April 30, 2006

Le meme

Another meme swiped from the incomparable Dixie.

Comment and I shall give you a letter. Go back to your site, and write ten words beginning with that letter, including an explanation what the word means to you and why.

Dixie was kind enough to give me the letter L.

1. Laughter - I love to laugh. I love making people laugh. And, except for Biaxin and Vicodin, it really is the best medicine. Or is that revenge?

2. Lactase and lactose - My body doesn't make enough of the former so I can't have much of the latter. It makes for an interesting breakfast (when I'm disciplined enough to eat breakfast).

3. Lennon, John - My hero in round specs. He is my conscience and my inspiration and I miss him still.

4. Leather - Whether it's a soft, age-worn jacket or the harder B&D variety, I'm hooked on it.

5. L Word, The - Yeah, it's a show about lesbians. So what? It has Jennifer Beals making out with other hot women.

6. Lovemaking - Not just sex. It's sex plus. It's the eye contact and the way you kiss and touch each other. It's the whispers and the meaning behind it all.

7. LMFAO - My favorite chat and text-messaging acronym. I use it often and I do it often.

8. Lathes - Until a few months ago I would have said, "Huh?" But I now work for a company that sells $35,000 - $100,000 super-precision lathes. So I guess they'd better mean something to me.

9. Lingerie - Just one thing that I love buying for the woman in my life. There's something so intimate about selecting the style, the fabric, the color, the cut -- and imagining it on her body while I do so -- that keeps my heart rate at a healthy level.

10. Love - It's everything to me. Especially if it's returned in kind.

Let me know if you want to play too.

No comments: