Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A meme of a different color

This is a questionnaire I swiped from the L Word Message Boards. Feel free to comment and/or add your own answers.

1. Spell your first name backwards.
bocaJ

2. Story behind your myspace name?
I got rid of my myspace account but it was my initials (jhct... aren't I original?). My blogspot page refers to my transition.

3. What month were you born in?
June

4. Where do you live?
Chicago suburbs

5.DESCRIBE YOUR WALLET?
Brown leather tri-fold from Wilsons Leather

7. Toothbrush:
Oral B battery-powered

8. Jewelry worn daily:
A bracelet I made a few years ago, and any one of eleven watches currently in my watch box.

9. Pillow cover right now:
600 TC Dark sage tone-on-tone stripes

11. Underwear:
Right now? Hanes briefs. But I also wear boxers.

12. Best Friends:
Cyndy, Kimberley, Lynn, and the woman I love

13. Sunglasses:
Brooks Brothers rectangular bronze frames with prescription lenses

14. Favorite shirt:
A yellow and French blue pinstripe dress shirt.

15. Cologne/Perfume:
"Chrome" by Azzaro, "Good Life" by Davidoff, "Reaction" by Kenneth Cole.

16. CD in stereo:
Kathy Valentine - "Light Years"

17. Piercings:
Both ears but they've been empty for 20 years

18. WHAT ARE YOU Wearing now
Gray sweat pants, white T-shirt, white sweat socks

19. Wishing for:
Love

20. Wanting:
Love

26. The last thing you drank:
Diet Coke

27. Something you are deathly afraid of:
Falling from heights

28. Do you like candles:
I love 'em, especially in a romantic setting

30. Do you like the taste of blood:
Ugh- no

31. Do you believe in love:
Absolutely

32. Do you believe in soul mates?:
Absolutely

35. Do you believe in God:
Yes, but He makes it hard to sometimes

RELATIONSHIPS:

47. Are you shy around your crush?
Sometimes

48. Still have feelings for anyone in a past relationship?
Does hatred count?

49. Do you know what it feels like to be in love?
Yes.

FASHION STUFF:

51. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Old Navy

53. What is your favorite thing to wear?
At home - Sweats and a T-shirt
Out - Well-fitting jeans and a dress shirt

54. What is a must have accessory?
A good watch

55. How much is the most you've ever spent in a single clothing store?
$650.00 on a suit that was on sale at Brooks Brothers

56. Who is the least fashionable person you know?
Osama Bin Laden

57. Do you match your belt with your hair color?
I most often wear a brown belt, and my hair is brown, so it's purely coincidental. But I mostly wear brown boots. I match my belt to my footwear.

59. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
14

60. What is the worst trend you see today?
Baggy-ass pants

61. Do you do drugs?
Only by prescription

62.What kind of soap do you use?
Suave Naturals moisturizing body wash with aloe & vitamin E

63.What are you listening to right now?
The neighbor kids playing outside, and my fingers on the keyboard

65. Who was the last person that called you?
Mark at Precision Screw Products. He wanted to order 24 sets of 1/2" B11 cast-iron collet pads

66. Where do you want to get married?
Wherever she wants. The woman is important. The setting is incidental

67. How many buddies are online right now?
Just one right now

68. What are essentials in your life?
Family, friends, my cats, a paycheck, and the woman I love

69. Do you send out holiday cards each year?
Yep

70. Hair right now?
Short, dark brown with natural red and blond sprinkled in and some silver on the top & sides

71. Mood:
Melancholy

No comments: