Sunday, May 21, 2006

I Am a Meme Addict

Another meme swiped from Dixie, who I miss more than she knows.

I am...
deeply passionate. About my friends, my family, and making the world a better place.

I want... a cheesesteak sandwich on a toasted roll with lots of onions and peppers.

I wish... I wasn't so stupid about women.

I hate... how unaccepting society is of people who are different. Take it from a "different" guy: it sucks.

I miss... my maternal grandparents. My father's parents died before I was born, but my mother's parents were everything that grandparents are supposed to be -- and more.

I fear... George W. Bush and Dick Cheney.

I hear... Psycho Squirrel on the balcony.

I wonder... if Harold will beat Tiffani on "Top Chef". I sure hope so.

I regret... not standing up for myself when my ex-wife screwed me to the wall during our divorce. The word "extortion" is the only word that fits what she did to me.

I am not... violent, and people sometimes use that against me.

I dance... slowly. I'm not a fast-dance kind of guy. I like to hold a woman in my arms and really lead her on the dance floor.

I sing... in the shower and in the car. There is a House Resolution being debated on Capitol Hill as to whether I should be allowed to sing anywhere other than the shower and the car.

I cry... when something really touches me or when I'm feeling especially vulnerable. I know it's not considered manly, but who cares. I'm sensitive, dammit. Women have incredible power to make me cry.

I am not always... as level-headed as I would like to be. I let my emotions get the best of me, and that really bothers me.

I make with my hands... beaded bracelets for the women in my life. I like to use hand-made glass beads, crystals, etc. I'll make bracelets for guys, too... but for them I use wood, bone, and stone. I also draw, paint, and am an amazing cook.

I write... every day. Blogging, letter-writing, fiction and non-fiction. I also write machine quotes at work.

I confuse... people when I tell them that I'm transgendered. "But you look like a man." Well, duh. I am a man. I was just born with the wrong accessories.

I need... the love of a good woman to feed my soul.

I should... iron my work clothes for the week.

I start... too many things with my eyes closed and my heart open.

I finish... after my lover. It's only right.

1 comment:

Dixie said...

I loved this. I love how you're like an open book.

MWAH!