Thursday, June 15, 2006

"63 Things About" Meme

My birthday is fast approaching. I was born in 1963. Therefore, I present 63 things you probably didn't know about me.

1) How old do you wish you were?
18. I’d kind of like to start over and start my transition earlier than I did.


2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
In my office cleaning data. Lynn came in and told me that a plane had just flown into the WTC. I said it wasn’t funny and that Manhattan is a no-fly zone. The look on her face got me off my seat and into Stuart’s office, where there was a TV.


3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Tip it to try and get my selection out of the wheel of death.

4) Do you consider yourself kind?
Absolutely.

5) If you HAD to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I already have 2. I don’t want another one.

6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Spanish.


7) Do you know your neighbors?
I know the ones next-door. They’re my nephew and his girlfriend.

8) What do you consider a vacation/holiday?
That depends on how many days I have off.


9) Do you follow your horoscope?
Nah.

10) Would you move for the person you loved?
Yep.

11) Are you touchy feely?
Not with strangers or mere acquaintances.

12) Do you believe that opposites attract?
Yes but they also repel.

13) Dream job?
Writing for a living.

14) Favorite channel(s)?
All of the Discovery Channels.

15) Favorite place to go on weekends?
My sister’s house.

16) Showers or Baths?
Shower.

17) Do you paint your nails?
Um… NO.

18) Do you trust people easily?
Only until they give me a reason not to.

19) What are your phobias?
Heights.

20) Do you want kids?
Someday… maybe.


21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
Handwritten??? Good God, no. I haven’t written by hand since I got my first computer. Now I blog.

22) Where would you rather be right now?
In bed.

23) Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
My sister and her family.

24) Heavy or light sleeper?
That depends on the meds I took before I went to bed.

25) Are you paranoid?
No… should I be?

26) Are you impatient?

I can be.

27) Who can you relate to?
Everyone.

28) How do you feel about interracial couples?
Fine by me. Love is what you find on the inside, not the outside.

29) Have you been burned by love?
Yes. Thanks for reminding me.


30) What's your favorite pick-up line?
I don’t use lines.

31) What's your main ringtone on your mobile?
I keep my phone on vibrate.

32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping.

33) What did the last text on your mobile phone say?
I don’t remember.

34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
Mine.

35) What color shirt are you wearing?
White.


36) Most recent movie you watched?
”Happy Endings”

37) Name three things you have on you at all times?
At ALL times? Head hair, facial hair and body hair.

38.) What color are your bed sheets?
Tan and sage green

39) How much cash do you have on you right now?
None. I’m not wearing anything that has pockets. But there’s probably $12.00 in the zipper pocket of my DayTimer.

40) What is your favorite part of the chicken?
Breast.

41) What's your favorite town/city?
Chicago.

42) I can't wait till:
I get a new job.

43) Who got you to join Blogspot?

I read about it 2 years ago in an article about the Washingtonienne (the Capitol Hill intern who screwed everyone on the Hill and blogged about it). So, yeah. A cheap slut got me to join.

44) What did you have for dinner last night?
Black beans and rice.

45) How tall are you barefoot?
5' 6 ½”

46) Have you ever smoked heroin?
I thought heroin was something you shot up. See how much I know about drugs?

47) Do you own a gun?
Nope.

48) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Diet Coke.

49) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
My charm.

50) Do you have A.D.D.?
Nope.

51) What time did you wake up today?
6:00

52) Current worry?
Finding a new job.


53) Current hate?
My body.

54) Favorite place to be?
In bed with someone.

55) Where would you like to travel?
The UK, Germany, Italy… a lot of places.

56) Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
I have no idea.

57) Last thing you ate?
A chicken sandwich.

58) What songs do you sing in the shower?
”Bless Yore Beautiful Hide”

59) Last thing that made you laugh?
An editorial cartoon about Ann Coulter.

60) Worst injury you've ever had?
When I was 18 my drunk and stoned roommate got mad and slammed my arm in the door and broke all three bones at the elbow. Ouch.


61) Does someone have a crush on you?
Probably not.

62) What's your favorite candy?
Snickers.

63) What song do you want played at your funeral?
”Nashville”.

No comments: